Today, with more than 65 employees, 32 years of business experience and 500+ customers, AIR SUPPORT A/S is a major software provider to aircraft operators worldwide. We are expanding and therefore now recruiting an internal sales consultant to join our sales team at our headquarters in Billund.
- Do you love sales, and do you want a sales career in a successful Danish software company with an international atmosphere?
- Do you have an interest in software solutions aimed at aircraft operators within the global aviation industry?
- Do you want to play a key role in the future distribution of completely new software solutions, which are already being requested by customers?
The sales consultant we are looking for:
Recognizes these characteristics:
- You have prior successful sales experience with good references
- You have a great level of energy and personal drive
- You have the IT skills required to confidently promote new software solutions
- You have experience from aviation or interest and ability to acquire hi-level aviation knowledge
Responsibilities & duties
- Answering incoming worldwide requests on our new software solutions
- Online demonstration of new software solutions to international customers & prospects
- Making sales quotations, follow-ups and closing the deal
- Testing new software and communicating proposed amendments for upcoming versions
- Participation in relevant corporate online meetings and user groups
What we offer
We offer an exciting and challenging position in a globally focused IT and aviation environment, long-term employment opportunities and conditions with an appropriate balance between fixed salary, provision and benefits. We emphasize a team-based work environment closely balanced with individual requirements.
Following your initial training period, you will play a key role in our international sales strategies with good options for advancing your career within the company. We have an excellent workplace with great collegial spirit, good terms of employment and social activities.
Interviews with suitable candidates will be conducted on an ongoing basis. You are welcome to contact CCO Peter Gravesen via mobile +45 22692278 if you have any questions before sending your application in English to email@example.com